- This event has passed.
Webinar Training and Verification of Competency
12 February 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Presenter Hamish Beattie
CPD 1 hour
Personnel employed by or employed at quarry and extractive industry operations must adequately trained and verified as competent for the tasks that they are responsible for performing. This is not only a legal obligation, but it makes sound business sense.
This wPDP provides participants with an introduction to the core principles of training and verification of competency (VOC) required for safe and efficient quarrying operations. This wPDP provides an introduction to the following topics:
• Identification of the skills, knowledge or competency required at an operation.
• Effective and appropriate training.
• Effective Verification of Competency.
• Management responsibility.
• Record, record keeping and review.