We are looking for a highly motivated Quarry Supervisor with relevant A or B grade quarry management certifications our Rodney Aggregates plant.
Reporting to and working closely with the Quarry Manger you will be the sole Supervisor onsite so will be required to provide strong hands-on leadership to ensure our operators are fully engaged to perform their tasks effectively and safely.
With the recent purchase of three new mobile crashing plants, this a very exciting time to join. Your daily tasks will include managing the operations of the new crushing plant as well as the fixed and mobile plants which are world-class machines. You will be supported by a team of 12 dedicated operators who are proud to go the extra mile to meet the growing demand of our greywacke deposit in the North Auckland and Kaipara Districts.
What we need from you:
- Proven experience in a quarry leadership role
- A good understanding of NZ Quarry Legislation
- Provide active leadership and develop a performance driven team with a focus on safety first
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of resilience
- Ability to keep focused when under pressure and deliver well considered outcomes
- A team player with a positive nature to coach and mentor your team.
For all that you will bring to the role, in return we will provide:
- A competitive salary + vehicle
- Great staff discounts – Placemakers, Mico, Z and Mobil
- Employee benefits – such as 26 weeks paid parental leave and access to our Employee Education Fund – for you and your family
- A close-knit team on site backed by an inclusive culture company wide
Rodney Aggregates is located northeast of Warkworth in the beautiful Whangaripo Valley. The site was revamped into a full-scale operation in 2006 in a JV partnership between two of New Zealand’s top quarry businesses. As well as ensuring our customers are provided top-notch service, we are also focused on investing in our people to develop leaders to grow our business and we have a strong focus on ensuring our people go home safely every day!
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.