The Effective Risk Management course is delivered online (via Institute of Quarrying Australia -IQA) and explains the fundamental concepts of managing workplace risks, and the legislative and regulatory environment in which quarries operate.
The course is suitable for managers, supervisors and key support personnel and will cover:
• Establishing the end to end process for systematic management of risk, including risk identification and analysis
• Application of the hierarchy of controls to identified risks
• Implementation of control measures
• The essential role of effective consultation and communication in managing risk
• Reviewing and improving risk management processes
The course will take approximately 4 hours to complete and can be paused and re-commenced at any time.
Cost – members AUD 99; non-members AUD 135
Course – overview: Risk-Management Course- Overview