The IOQNZ supports the industry with Continuous Professional Development by offering 1 hour webinars.
The Institute of Quarrying New Zealand Inc (IOQNZ) offers 1 hour webinars to complete Continuous Professional Development (CPD) requirements.
A webinar is a live presentation that is transmitted using the internet and webinar software. Participants are able to ask questions of the presenter throughout the presentation. The IOQNZ uses ZOOM as the webinar software and it is FREE and EASY to use.
You do not need to be technically minded to participate in a webinar. You are provided with full support before, during and after each webinar.
After you have registered to participate in a webinar, you will receive via an email the following information to prepare you for the webinar:
- Topic: – the webinar topic will appear in this section
- Time: – the webinar date and time will appear in this section
- To join a webinar, all you will need to do is click on a link to the webinar before the webinar is due to start – a link to the webinar will be provided in this section. You follow the instructions as they appear on screen as the ZOOM software will download and install it on your device. The ZOOM software is FREE.
- To participate in a webinar you will need the following equipment and internet connection:
- An internet connected Computer or Laptop or iPad or iPhone or Android Phone or Android Tablet
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- Each webinar is only 1 hour in length so you can be back at work soon after the completion of the webinar saving on travel time and costs.
- A webinar is reasonably priced: $50 for IOQNZ members and $100 for non-members.
- You are issued with an electronic Certificate of Attendance upon the completion of each webinar.
- A webinar is a Unrestricted Activity for Certificate of Competency holders.
Want to know more or still unsure? Please contact Paul on email@example.com or +61 429 438 554.
Foresight Training and Design