Competency: Emergency Management
CPD Hours: 7-hours formal
Facilitator: Keri Harrison
Amberley at the Hurunui Library on 14 November 2019.
Catering: Morning tea and lunch will be provided
Your key learnings will be:
- Knowing your legal obligations regarding emergency management.
- Having a general knowledge of what emergencies can occur in the workplace.
- Knowing how to develop and emergency plan for your site.
- Knowing what to document in the emergency plan.
- Knowing what your reporting requirements are regarding emergencies.
- Knowing what training needs to occur on your site regarding emergency management.
- Applying your knowledge during a site visit.
- Legal Obligations
- Emergencies you have experienced
- Developing an Emergency Plan
- Documenting the Plan
- Importance of Training
- Application Activities to ensure maximum learning and return on investment
- Site Visit– Site Induction, Emergency Management Plan Induction, Operationalise and Review the site’s Emergency Management Plan
- Feedback and Close