Will be a unique opportunity to see this operation and some pretty impressive equipment, including C&R’s CAT D11s.
From our host Jason Hinton:
With the numbers I am hoping we can split into two groups so we can get a better look around
I envisage the following itinerary
– 11.00 am Arrive onsite ( Northlanders 5 hour ex Whangarei)
– 11.10 – 11.30 introduction
– 11.30 – 12. 45 Wet plant and spiral separation plant buried feeder ( north end of operation)
– 1.00 pm –1.30 Lunch ( Nachos , Salad, Garlic bread)
– 1.45 – 2.30 – Workshops pumps dry mining Southend.
– 2.45 depart site.
Please all personal must bring High Vis, boots and hard hats glasses will be vital if the wind is up.
Light Vehicles to have beacons to ferry passengers around site.
Please contact Michael Goodall,
Waikato / Bay of Plenty Branch Secretary
P: 07 849 3956
M: 027 215 7745