- This event has passed.
WorkSafe NZ Forum
March 23 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Over the course of the day, the forum will cover:
- Overview of literacy and numeracy skills in New Zealand
- Trainer accreditation feedback and review processes
- Choosing the right external course for your workers
- Ensuring the knowledge gained through training is applied in your workplace
- Identifying if there’s a skills gap between current level of knowledge and skills and what your business needs are
- Different learning styles for adult learners
- On the job competency assessment systems and processes
- The learning needs for adverse and multicultural workforce
- First line management and supervision- what is involved and why it’s important to get this right
- The learning team approach – how learning has been achieved utilising the strengths of the team for a high risk industry
- Coaching and mentoring – preparing staff for Certificate of Competence and other courses of study
- Safety culture engagement in the digital era.