Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills for Quarry Managers and Supervisors.
Solving problems and making decisions is a large part the role of Quarry Managers and Supervisors, often in complex and time sensitive situations.
• This wPDP provides participants with an organised, pragmatic and structured approach to:
• Identify causes of problems,
• Identify solutions to problems,
• Establish decision-making criteria,
• Use those criteria to decide upon the best possible solution
to problems, and
• Review the efficacy of decisions to assist in future problem solving and decision making.
This wPDP serves as a companion to the People Development and Leadership and Management Skills webinars
Suitable for Quarry Managers, Quarry Supervisors, quarry employees