The overall project is expected to be complete in early 2013.
- Transforming the Glenroy Auditorium into a multi-use space suitable for orchestral music, conferences and other uses.
- Extending the Glenroy foyer into the ground floor of the Municipal Chambers building. This space will double as a discrete conference/function space.
- Converting the first floor of the Chambers into two new conference/function spaces.uilding a new entry to the Town Hall on Moray Place, which will provide front entrance disabled access.
- Building a new wind lobby entrance to the Glenroy Auditorium on Harrop Street
- Improving the technical infrastructure within the building and room acoustic for function spaces.
- Building new kitchen facilities.
- Improving the ventilation systems in both the Town Hall and the Glenroy Auditorium.