- Fantastic management position.
- Supportive regional team
- Be part of the “Buy Blue!”
Fulton Hogan is celebrating 80 years in the transport infrastructure, water, energy, mining and land development sectors. We’ve earned our stripes building the backbone of New Zealand’s roading network while making our mark on civil projects across Australasia. Today, our services include a full range of civil infrastructure, civil construction and road maintenance solutions.
As a Quarry Manager you will take full responsibility for quarrying operations including current and future development of a quarry, marketing, financial account ability and production planning. You will be instrumental in ensuring staff are supported in all aspects of their work, championing Health and Safety and providing solid leadership for their development.
To be successful you must demonstrate considerable experience in managing a large hard rock Quarry, providing direction and ownership for development, staff management, customers and suppliers.
Your Health and Safety and Environmental record should demonstrate your ability to deliver a Zero Harm environment and an ability to lead and motivate those around you to continuously improve.
Previous experience in a large quarrying/crushing operation is an essential requirement for the position. A Certificate of Competence as an A Grade Quarry Manager or equivalent is mandatory.
Our ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Have a strong commitment to safety, quality and environmental care.
- A very good understanding and complete knowledge of the legislation pertaining to Quarrying
- A proven ability to manage a successful hard rock quarry supplying a full range of aggregates to specification.
- An ability to consult and negotiate with clients, community stakeholders and Local Authorities.
- Strong focus on long term quarry planning, maintenance planning and scheduling, overall process efficiency and ongoing continuous improvement.
- Strong leadership and good communication skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Good computer skills conversant with both word and excel.
- A Team Player
- Have honesty, integrity and enthusiasm
- Full and Clean Drivers Licence
This is a great opportunity to join a team dedicated to and passionate about success. If you are looking for a role with significant responsibility and the opportunity to make a REAL difference then this role has it all for you.
Register online at www.fultonhogan.com/careers or contact Sarah Pilcher on 07 848 0705.
Successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.