• Leadership Opportunity
• Operational Role
International Specialty Aggregates Ltd has been operating since 2002, supplying pebbles to international markets in Australia, Japan, USA and Europe for the use in swimming pool interiors. Due to continued growth they are now looking for a Plant Manager to join their team based at Oreti Beach, Invercargill.
As Plant Manger you would be responsible for providing leadership and management, supporting the General Manager and the Production Coordinator in the achievement of KPI performance, compliance, health and safety, quality and production standards. You will have proven leadership experience in an operational environment within the aggregate industry and have demonstrated the ability to lead and motivate while ensuring legislation and company policy and procedures are adhered to.
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of operational health and safety management
• Relevant industry experience and knowledge
• Proven people management and leadership experience
• Good knowledge of aggregate product specifications
• Computer literate with the ability to learn new systems
• Extensive knowledge of the aggregate industry practices
• Effective planning and organising skills
An ‘A’ Grade Quarry Managers Certificate, is preferred, however for the right candidate a ‘B’ grade certificate with a commitment to develop further, would be considered.
Apply online through the Progressive Consulting website www.WeAreHR.co.nz and for a confidential discussion please contact Tracey Wayte on (03) 218-1854 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 21 September 2015